Holiday Recipes Help You Celebrate ALL Year LONG
Special times call for special foods.
Do you realize that there is a holiday every, single month of the year? And, beyond that there are our personal special days like anniversaries and birthdays... and even beyond that there's always something to celebrate if we look for it!
- School's Out
- School's In
- Snow Days
You get the idea! This category is full of great ideas for the special moments of your life. It's broken up into -
- Teas - which includes birthdays, bridal and baby showers
- Spring Holidays - St Patrick's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, and Father's Day
- Summer Holidays - Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day
- Fall Holidays - Back to School, Halloween, and Thanksgiving
- Winter Holidays - Christmas, New Years, Valentine's Day
Don't miss the instructions for having a Gingerbread House Party! I've been doing them since 1992 and they've been so much fun!
Live every day to its fullest and find something to celebrate!