Here's your free weekly meal plan for June 4 - 10th! This week we're embracing our inner grill-master, feeding our inner chocoholic, and basically making this whole kitchen thing look easy.
Don't forget to check out the time saving tips to get the most out of these meal plans!
📅 Food Holidays
It's hard to believe we are halfway through 2022 already!
This week we celebrate:
- National Iced Tea Day - try this refreshing bourbon peach tea.
- Cheese Day - is the perfect time for old fashioned macaroni and cheese.
- Gingerbread Day - I would have thought this belonged in December but why not make some gingerbread?
- Chocolate Ice Cream Day - I love homemade chocolate ice cream!
- Strawberry Rhubarb Pie Day - and I do love this sweet and tangy recipe!
Here are some tips to help you get the most out of this week's meal plan.
- The round roast leftovers make delicious sandwiches all week long.
- On Friday make extra cornbread for the cornbread salad later in the week. The cornbread salad works fine with slightly stale cornbread!
- Make the tortellini salad and cornbread salad on the weekend if you have the refrigerator space.. They'll be fine in the fridge until you're ready to serve.
- Leftover deviled chicken? Slice it up and serve it on buttermilk biscuits for breakfast!
🍹This week's cocktail
Sweet like Hawaiian Punch! The Alabama Slammer really will knock you on your butt if you're not careful!
Marinating this round roast in beer and brown sugar makes it extra flavorful. Leftovers make great sandwiches!
Beer Macaroni & Cheese
Beer macaroni and cheese is baked in an iron skillet so the sides get crispy and the center is cheesy and tender.
Blueberry White Chocolate Cookies
These blueberry white chocolate cookies use dried blueberries for a big burst of flavor in each bite.
Deviled Chicken is a vintage recipe that deserves a comeback! It's tasty AND easy!
Cream Corn Cornbread
This easy creamed corn cornbread is always moist and delicious!
Peaches & Cream Cupcakes
Tender peach cupcakes filled with bourbon peaches and topped with a cream cheese buttercream are absolute heaven.
This bbq chicken is wrapped in bacon, brushed with bbq sauce and grilled to perfection. SO good. Make extra for another recipe.
Italian Tortellini Salad
Cheese filled tortellini, asparagus, kalamata olives, and red onions are marinated in zesty Italian dressing. We love this tortellini pasta salad!
No bake Hershey Pie is so creamy and chocolatey. The texture is amazing.
Slow Cooker Swiss Steak
Slow cooker swiss steak is so easy! It's tender and full of yummy flavor.
I normally like mashed potatoes with swiss steak but this creamy potato salad really hits the spot!
Summer is the best time to make and old fashioned blackberry cobbler full of country flavor.
Cornbread salad feeds a crowd so it's fabulous for potlucks. I love it for family meals, too. Very filling if you have big eaters. AND it's just so pretty!
Grilled Dessert Nachos
Quick and easy grilled dessert nachos are unique and delicious. I dare you to eat just one.
Tortellini alla Panna
Tortellini alla Panna is so quick and easy! Fresh tortellini and ham in a creamy Parmesan sauce.
Light Dinner Rolls
So light they almost float away! These pillowy soft dinner rolls are easy, too!
Pineapple fluff is a light dessert that's perfect for summer.
Fried Chicken Po' Boys
Use chicken nuggets from the store to make this easy, New Orleans style Fried Chicken Po'Boy.
Creamy, sweet, crunchy, salty - this old fashioned pea salad has everything! Don't use canned peas, though. Frozen peas work the best.
Vanilla Bundt Cake
Serve it plain or with a scoop of ice cream! This easy vanilla bundt cake is great to have on hand for all kinds of celebrations!