Make entertaining super easy with a DIY coffee bar for that special holiday brunch! I’ve got some great ideas for setting up the coffee bar so that your guests can easily make their own favorite lattes and espressos while you relax and mingle. Plus you’ll be able to enter to win your own Ninja Coffee Bar® System! This post was created in partnership with Ninja Coffee Bar® System. I received complimentary products and compensation to facilitate my review, but all opinions within are my own.
If my Christmas is going to be anything like the first week of December it’s going to be crazy. I don’t know about you but I’ve got half of the Christmas decorations strewn across the floor in the front parlor. I don’t have my shopping done and I’m not sure what my menu is going to be, either. So, if you had an thoughts about me channeling Martha Stewart you should put those thoughts to rest.
Someday, maybe. Not today.
I do whatever I can to make things go more smoothly, easier, and give me more time. This year I’ve decided on a holiday brunch with my Monte Cristo casserole and a DIY coffee bar that allows everyone to make their own specialty coffees or even just a plain old cup of joe.
Making lattes, cappuccinos, and other coffeehouse style drinks at home is super easy! The Ninja Coffee Bar® System has six brew sizes and five brew types! It includes the Ninja-exclusive Cafe Forte brew, which intensifies the natural flavors of your favorite coffee and enhances them. The built in frother can even froth hot or cold milk.
It makes my favorite, steaming hot, caramel latte now and next summer I’ll be enjoying iced coffee drinks, too. This mechanical barista can do all of it.
I’ve honestly had a great time fixing all kinds of coffee drinks for family and friends. I’ve seen people WAY more often since I got my coffee maker! They just seem to stop by for no reason at all!
What’s Included in the Box
You pretty much have everything you need to make great coffee drinks right in the box. This sweet coffee machine makes single serve coffees in several sizes without a pod but it also makes a half or full carafe amounts.
- Coffee maker
- Dual sided scoop to measure coffee
- Frother attachment
- 10 cup carafe
- Permanent coffee filter
Setting Up a DIY Coffee Bar
Let’s face it, one of the fanciest things about fancy drinks is the stuff you add to them. Keep this in mind when you set up your DIY coffee bar.
- Use whole beans and put a grinder on the counter OR make it easy with pre-ground coffee.
- Candy canes used as stirrers add sweet peppermint flavor.
- Drop a chocolate kiss in the bottom of your coffee cup before adding the hot coffee for a mocha treat.
- There are tons of types of flavored coffee syrups, both regular and sugar free. Choose a couple of festive flavors like pumpkin spice, gingerbread, or Belgian cookie. Salted caramel and vanilla are always good basic flavors to have on hand.
- Milk, half and half cream, and heavy cream are all ingredients I like to have easily available.
- Put out both sugar and sugar-free sweeteners.
- Ground cinnamon or freshly grated nutmeg can be sprinkled on top.
- Use caramel or chocolate syrup to add designs on the top of the milk froth.
- Keep it cute and festive!
- Consider adding bottles of bourbon, Kahlua, butterscotch schnapps, or a favorite whiskey to the countertop for those that like a little more kick to their coffee.
- For more tips on how to be a #NinjaBarista, recipe inspiration, or to purchase the Ninja Coffee Bar® System, visit ninjacoffeebar.com
Win Your Own Ninja Coffee Bar® System!
Win one (1) Ninja Coffee Bar® System
The Ninja Coffee Bar® System includes a built-in hot and cold frother, six brew sizes and five brew types – including the Ninja-exclusive Cafe Forte brew, which amplifies the natural subtle flavors of your favorite coffee. Contest is for one (1) Ninja Coffee Bar® System (ARV $200).
Just enter below by commenting in the comments section then clicking the “I commented” button. You’ll then get more chances to enter. *Only entries WITH corresponding comments will be eligible to win.
Contest entrants are only eligible to win once per sweepstake, per household as a part of this campaign sponsored by Influence Central and must reside in the United States
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Flat White Coffee Recipe
- 4 tablespoons Ninja® Small Scoops ground coffee or 4
- 1/2 cup whole milk
Rinse your mug with hot water and keep warm.
Heat the milk in the microwave for 45 seconds.
Carefully use the frother, holding the head just under the surface of the milk, until the milk doubles in volume.
Add the ground coffee to the filter.
Place you cup in place to brew.
Press the Specialty button.
While coffee is brewing, place milk into a large mug.
Microwave for 45 seconds. Froth for 30 seconds according to frothing instructions.
When brew is complete, pour frothed milk into coffee, using a spoon to hold back the large foam.
Top with a dollop of large foam in the middle of the coffee.
Registered with Online Sweeps