For this classic Southern Coffee Punch recipe you'll need: chocolate ice cream, vanilla ice cream, Imperial golden brown sugar, cold brew coffee, heavy cream, semi-sweet chocolate for garnish, and optional coffee liqueur
Coffee Punch Recipe
So this post is so full of information I am going to keep this short. Just about every southern woman has a coffee punch recipe that's been handed down from her mama and her mama's mama and even her... well, you get the idea. Go to almost any bridal shower, baby shower, or party in the South and next to the sausage cheese balls, old fashioned fudge, and butter mints you're sure to find a punch bowl filled to the brim with a frothy, creamy, chocolatey punch - it might even be spiked.
My recipe calls for a light brown sugar - it gives it just a little extra flavor and richness. I always use Imperial Sugar - always have and more than likely always will.
Once you taste this classic coffee punch you'll be perfectly happy to let everyone else have their pumpkin spice lattes, thank-you-very-much. Trust me.
Classic Southern Coffee Punch Recipe
Oh, and yes, it has a million and seven calories. It's totally worth every single one. If you love this recipe give it 5 stars! Thanks!
Southern Coffee PunchPrint Save Go to Collections
- 1 pint cold brew coffee concentrate
- ⅓ cup light brown sugar, , I used Imperial light brown sugar
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 pint heavy cream, , whipped and sweetened to taste
- 1 ounce chocolate bar, , for garnish
- 1 cup Irish Cream Liqueur, , optional
I earn a commission from Instacart from qualifying purchases.
- Heat 1 cup of the cold brew concentrate up with the brown sugar, stirring until the sugar dissolves. Set aside to cool.
- Place scoops of the softened chocolate and vanilla ice cream in a large punch bowl.
- Pour the brown sugar coffee mixture and the cold brew concentrate over the top.
- Gently stir until the ice cream melts and the punch is blended.
- Top with the lightly sweetened whipped cream.
- Grate some chocolate over the top for garnish.
Good luck to all the USA residents instant pot is the best I wanted it for my mama but it costs ₹2000 seriously unaffordable ?...hope the most needy wins this...
And great recipe but the products are too costly here in India can you make something budget friendly... without cream and chocolate and all that...
Thank you❤️ you're the best
It sounds great. Thanks for the giveaway.
I am in love with the insta pot. I keep telling everyone I want one.
All these recipes are making my mouth water!!
thanks for the chance to win some amazing prizes.
Classic and Southern. My two favourite words put together!
I have never had a coffee punch but this sounds really good!
That coffee punch looks amazing, I really want to try it!
Thank You You're the best . Love chocolate
Coffee Punch, sausage balls and butter mints - yep that about sums it up. The punch sounds divine - haven't had it in years!
It's still as good as you remember!
That looks so tasty!