Of course you do! This decadent, creamy mudslide cocktail tastes like your favorite childhood s’mores with a boozy kick. Make up a batch of it at your next book club meeting and be sure to have copies of the recipe. Everyone will want to know how you did it.
For this recipe you’ll need: Kahlua, Whipped Cream Vodka, Creme de Cocoa, Godiva Dark Chocolate Liqueur, S’mores or Toasted Marshmallow coffee syrup, heavy cream, marshmallow fluff, bittersweet chocolate chips, mini marshmallows, chocolate syrup if desired
It’s no secret to anyone that I like girlie drinks. Pina Coladas, Hurricanes, Mai Tais… anything creamy, or fruity, or chocolaty is guaranteed to make me smile. I can’t tell you when I had my first mudslide but I can tell you that I immediately fell in love with it. Chocolate, cream, and coffee?
Over the years I got a little creative with the mudslide cocktail. I’d add creme de menthe or chocolate ice cream… once I even blended a Snickers bar up in it. Even with all of the variations I made from frozen mudslides to white chocolate mudslides I never made on that tasted better than this.
Best Chocolate Cocktail Ever
S’mores Mudslide cocktail is the ultimate, creamy-dreamy girlie drink. It tastes like you snuck away from the Girl Scout bonfire and dipped your s’mores into some hooch that your best friend snuck into camp. I’m serious!
It’s a delightfully innocent childhood flavor with just enough bad to be good.
I’ve made it with the S’mores Vodka by Three Olives in the past but this recipe is the one I like best. The S’mores flavored coffee syrup (I use Torani) really gives it that smoky-sweet campfire flavor. Every time you take a sip some of the marshmallow and some of the ground bittersweet chocolate stick to your lips giving you the complete experience. And, if you drink enough of these you might find yourself sitting next on the patio, a Bic lighter in hand, singing Kumbaya.
They’re the type of drink that can sneak up on you.
You May Need
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
What’s new? Check out my Restless Chipotle & Co. Store on Amazon! Thanks so much for being a part of Restless Chipotle!
You can either use the Torani Sugar Free S’mores Syrup or the Torani Toasted Marshmallow Syrup to get that great s’mores flavor. I haven’t found regular s’mores syrup but the toasted marshmallow is awesome!
Ultimate Mudslide Cocktail Recipe
Here’s that S’mores Mudslide Cocktail recipe! If you’re looking for a punch bowl drink try this Classic Southern Coffee Punch.
Love this recipe? Please give it 5 stars!
Ultimate Mudslide Cocktail RecipePrint Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 1 ounce whipped cream vodka
- 1 ounce Kahlua
- 1 ounce creme de cocoa
- 1 ounce Godiva Dark Chocolate Liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Torani Sugar Free S’mores or Toasted Marshmallow syrup
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 ounce heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon Marshmallow Fluff or Marshmallow Creme
- 1 tablespoon bittersweet chocolate chips
- 4 mini marshmallows
- Chop the chocolate chips very fine.
- Spread a thin line of marshmallow fluff around the edge of a chilled glass.
- Roll the edges of the glass in the chopped chocolate so that it adheres to the glass.
- Add the whipped cream vodka, Kahlua, creme de cocoa, Godiva liqueur, syrup, and ice to a shaker.
- Shake briskly for sever seconds and strain into a glass.
- Dump out the ice.
- Stir the heavy cream into the vodka mixture until well blended.
- Pour into the prepared glass.
- Sprinkle remaining chopped chocolate on top.
- Stick the marshmallows on a small skewer.
- Toast with an open flame.
- Add the toasted marshmallow garnish to the drink.
Want It Frozen?
- Put everything into the blender and blend until thick and smooth.
Want It Warm?
- Heat the heavy cream and syrup in the microwave until simmering.
- Add the alcohol and stir well.
- Let the marshmallows melt on top.
More Recipes from Blogs Celebrating #Choctoberfest
Let's Keep in Touch!