If you are looking for side dish recipes you've come to the right place. Here are 50 of the best side dish recipes on the Internet... and maybe even in the galaxy. Who knows? Sure, it's going to be a handy reference as you handle the last minute Thanksgiving stuff but it doesn't stop there. These side dishes are perfect all year so be sure to bookmark this page -- you'll use it again and again.
I think that side dishes have gotten a bad rap over the years. They tend to be last minute add-ons, things you don't really think about until you realize that you don't have any kind of vegetable to balance out your meal. So, you open a couple of cans of green beans and microwave them while you are putting the plates on the table. Then you feel guilty for not being Mrs. Cleaver. You don't want to do that, do you?
Of course not.
I've looked for 50 of the most unique, drool-worthy, and do-able side dish recipes I could find. They're all here just waiting for you whenever you need them. Ready?
50 Side Dish Recipes
- Mashed Potatoes
- Sweet Corn Spoon Bread
- Steakhouse Creamed Spinach (keto)
- Southern Fried Apples
- Garlic Roasted Green Beans au Gratin
- Firehouse Green Beans with Bacon
- Jalapeno Bacon Brussels Sprouts
- Cheesy Broccoli Rice Casserole
- Perfect Roasted Broccoli
- Asian Broccoli Salad with Peanut Sauce
- Creamsicle Salad
- Mexican Chopped Salad
- Old Fashioned Macaroni Salad
- Mexican Street Corn Salad
- Elote (Mexican Corn)
- Southern Creamed Corn
- Addicting Easy Corn
- Butter Boiled Corn on the Cob
- Roast Sweet Potato Salad
- Creamy Pea Salad
- Bourbon Sweet Potatoes with Praline Topping
- Pineapple Casserole
- Sweet Spicy Oven Roast Sweet Potatoes
- Homemade Tater Tots
- Most Popular Potatoes au Gratin
- Perfect Fried Potatoes
- Jalapeno Popper Casserole
- Bacon Broccoli Mac and Cheese
- Mac and Cheese
- Au Gratin Potatoes on top of the stove
- Bacon Jalapeno Mac and Cheese
- Old Fashioned Macaroni and Cheese Casserole
- Glazed CarrotsBourbon Maple Glazed Carrots
- Fancy Peas
- Parmesan Garlic Noodles
- Amish Egg Noodles
- Roasted Honey Garlic Cauliflower
- Spicy Roasted Cauliflower
- Baked Parmesan Zucchini
- Roasted Cabbage Wedges with Onion Dijon Sauce
- Irish Colcannon
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Cinnamon Roasted Butternut Squash
- Keto Broccoli Salad
- Sweet Spicy Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Cornbread Dressing in the Crockpot
- Potato Salad
- Fried Potatoes
- Creamy Cornbread Casserole
- Pasta con Broccoli
Karen @ The Food Charlatan
I am SO bad about side dishes. I'm usually like, hey, I just MADE DINNER, where is my prize, and now you want side dishes?? Haha. But these look so good, I need to change my ways. Great round up!
Wowza! So many great dishes! I looooove the sides best 🙂 The Asian Broccoli Salad looks amazing!
Hey! This is a handy little list! I was a vegetarian for 10 years so, for me, Thanksgiving was all about the sides for many years.
I love the side dishes!
Jennifer A Stewart
Perfect round up for the food blogger who can't think of ANYTHING to bring but must please and wow all the time!
🙂 I thought so.
What a fabulous collection of recipes.
Jenn @ Peas and Crayons
Love it! <3
Kelly @ Mostly Homemade Mom
Great roundup for Thanksgiving!