This post was created in partnership with Ninja® Cooking System with Auto-iQ™. I received complimentary products and compensation to facilitate my review, but all opinions within are my own.
This cheeseburger pasta skillet is even easier when you use the Ninja® Cooking Systems with Auto-iQ™! All your favorite cheeseburger ingredients are brought together with tender pasta to create the ultimate creamy, gooey cheesiness. Best of all, your active prep and cooking time will be about 7 minutes.
For this recipe you'll need: lean ground beef, onion, salt, catsup, mustard, crushed tomatoes, relish, pasta, water, Cheddar cheese
Yep. 7 minutes. Choose a recipe - ok that may take longer there are more than 80. You just put everything in the Ninja Cooking System with Auto-iQ, press a button, turn a dial and hit start. Dinner is ready in 28 minutes - for this skillet cheeseburger pasta recipe, anyway.
Look How EASY It Is!
Ninja Cooking System with Auto-iQ
I don't know what I was expecting when I opened the box. I figured that with all of the bells and whistles there would be some sort of learning curve but there wasn't. It's absolutely easy to figure out (especially if you take the time to read the instructions, which I usually don't). I think this multi-cooker would be perfect for college dorms, too!
The manual functions handles slow cooking, baking from 250F to 425F, steaming, and stove top cooking. The heating element actually turns the Ninja Cooking System with Auto-iQ into a skillet where you can saute or sear your ingredients! The recipe programs include quick meals, layered bowls (which are 2 step recipes) grains, and poached infusions.
Literally, you can make almost anything with this!
I'm looking forward to using it to help me through the next few weeks which are going to be chaotic for me. December is always crazy busy with the two blogs, the different school and church activities, and tons of Christmas shopping! The idea of being able to throw in ingredients and have dinner in less than 30 minutes is wonderful!
Cheeseburger Pasta Skillet Tips and Hints
When you make this cheeseburger pasta (and I know you will!) keep the following tips in mind.
- Change out the pasta for other pasta shapes you like: shells, elbows, farfalle, fusili, penne - whatever you like
- I think bacon would be amazing in this cheeseburger pasta skillet recipe. You'll want to chop it and add it to the skillet with the ground beef so it can cook all the way
- Use ground turkey or sausage in place of the ground beef
- Use a can of diced tomatoes and chiles in place of the crushed tomatoes
- Change up the cheese
- Add diced Bell peppers with the onion
- Use spicy catsup instead of the regular catsup
Ninja Cooking System with Auto-iQ Tips
This is so easy to use but I've learned a couple of things in the past few weeks-
- The inside part gets HOT - be careful when you are using it not to rest your arm on the top - not that I know anyone who would do that :::cough:::
- Be mindful of the littles when you're using this
- Don't micro-manage the Ninja Cooking System with Auto-iQ! Once you've started the program leave it alone to do its thing - no need to stir or hover
- Wash the pot, rack, and lid in hot, soapy water. The main housing should just be wiped off with a damp cloth - never immerse in water!
- Slow cookers heat from the bottom. The Ninja Cooking System with Auto-iQ heats from the bottom and sides so you'll get more even heating without scorching whether you're using it as a slow cooker or baking a cake.
- Be sure to use the Bake/Steam function for baking! Bread rises SO high and has a great texture.
See the Video
In the Video I said I wasn't sure what the capacity of the insert was - but it looked smaller than my 6 quart slow cooker. Well, y'all... guess what? I never have been good with spatial stuff. The insert is 6 quarts ... just like my slow cooker!
Cheeseburger Pasta Skillet Recipe
This cheeseburger pasta skillet recipe is so good - definitely family friendly!
Cheeseburger Pasta SkilletPrint Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef, , uncooked - I use 94% lean
- 1/2 cup white onion, ,peeled and diced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 14 ounces crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup catsup
- 1/2 cup yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup relish
- 12 ounces pasta shells, , uncooked
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, , shredded
Ninja Cooking System with Auto-iQ
- Set to Stove Top High and preheat pot for 5 minutes.
- Add beef, onion, and salt.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, catsup, mustard, relish, pasta, and water to the pot.
- Stir to combine.
- Cover pot.
- Select Auto-iQ Layered Bowls Recipe 7.
- Press start.
- When timer goes off stir in the cheese.
- Heat a little oil in a heavy, high sided skillet.
- Add the meat, the onion, and the salt.
- Cook, breaking up the meat, until it is uniformly browned and no pink remains.
- Add the remaining ingredients except the cheese.
- Stir and cover.
- Cook, stirring often, for 20 to 30 minutes, or until the pasta is tender. You may need to add more water during the cooking process.
- Stir in the cheese. Sprinkle some of the cheese on top.
Sign up for the emails and never miss another recipe!!We'll never share your email or send you spam. Pinkie swear.
IF YOU LIKED THIS EASY CHEESEBURGER SKILLET RECIPE YOU MAY ALSO LIKE…
From left to right: King Ranch Chicken, Creamy Burrito Casserole, Candied Jalapenos