Spiced Apple & Ham Sliders on Cheddar Biscuits are one of those Fall recipes that you just keep going back to. Salty ham is folded onto a fluffy Cheddar cheese biscuit then topped with sweet spiced apple slices. A quick chipotle aioli gives the sandwich a little extra heat. Great for game day or quick weekend lunches!Jump to Recipe
Is there anyone that doesn’t love a good sandwich? These ham sliders are one of my favorite fall recipes – they pack a big punch of autumn flavor. Although I’ve included links to recipes on my blog for the various components you can make these even easier by using things that are available at your grocery store.
One of the best things about these little party sandwiches is that they can be made a day ahead of time, covered in a damp paper towel then wrapped in plastic wrap. They’ll be fresh and ready to eat whenever you are ready.
Tips for Making Spiced Apple & Ham Sliders and Other Fresh Fall Recipes!
This recipe is so easy it’s almost embarrassing but here are some ways that you can make it even easier!
- Don’t have time to make the biscuits? No problem – use the canned extra fluffy biscuits usually found in the dairy aisle of your favorite grocer. Split each of them in 2 before baking, sprinkle with shredded sharp cheddar, and put the halves back together. Sprinkle a little more cheddar on the top then bake as directed.
- Apple butter is available almost everywhere and it works really well in place of the spiced apple rings in this recipe.
- Peach preserves and candied jalapenos are a great alternative for the apples in this recipe!
- Fall recipes should be full of fresh Fall flavors! Another great spread for these ham sliders is pumpkin butter with just a little chipotle in adobo stirred in!
YOU MAY NEED…
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Thanks so much for being a part of Restless Chipotle!
I love unique serving dishes for entertaining and even just family meals. This olive wood cheese board is just right for holding everything from cheeses and fruit to fun little sliders like these! I LOVE cinnamon candies and the spicier the better. Generally when I’m making a recipe like that that calls for these sweet spice bombs I have to buy double because I can’t keep my hands out of the bag.
Spiced Apple & Ham Sliders Recipe
One of my favorite fall recipes — these are SO good! Don’t wait for a weekend to try them! Smoked turkey breast would be a delicious alternative to the ham in this recipe.
Spiced Apple & Ham Sliders
- Carefully split the biscuits in half with a fork.
- Spread one of the halves with 1/2 tablespoon chipotle aioli.
- fold 3 slices of the ham carefully on top.
- Add a spiced apple ring.
- Top with the other half of the biscuit and secure through the center with a large toothpick.
- Repeat with the remaining biscuits.
If you liked these spiced apple and ham sliders you may also like…
From left to right: Chicken Biscuit Sliders, Italian Meatballs in Naan, Chicken Crescents
Included in Meal Plan Monday#83 Link up… Check out all the cool recipes!Let's Keep in Touch!