You’ve gotta love a bright blue summer cocktail! Electric Lemonade is one of my favorite vodka drinks because it’s sweetly tropical with a little sparkle. Save calories by using club soda instead of lemon lime!
For this recipe you’ll need: vodka, blue cuarcao, lemonade, lime, lemon lime soda
Table of Contents
Relax with an Electric Lemonade
Personally, I don’t think there’s anything as civilized as the practice of cocktails by the pool in the summer. Not that I have a pool but sometimes I’ll stick my feet in the old horse tank and pretend.
To me, a cocktail like this beautiful blue electric lemonade is a way force myself to take a break and allow myself to relax. It breaks the day up between work and not-work and kinda tastes like a vacation.
This is such an easy cocktail! I love it for summer entertaining because it’s pretty, it’s light, and it’s refreshing! Here are some variations and ideas.
- Change the number of servings to “8” to make a great pitcher drink. All of the ingredient measurements will increase. If you don’t know how to do this there are instructions on the Start Here page.
- Add some lemon wheels to the glass or pitcher for pretty presentation and extra flavor.
- I like to use this drink for 4th of July entertaining. Garnish with a cherry and a square of honeydew melon on a pick… or use a small star shaped cookie cutter to cut the honeydew into stars.
How to Make an Electric Lemonade Cocktail?
It absolutely couldn’t be an easier recipe! Fill a glass with ice. Pour in vodka, blue curacao and your favorite lemonade. Finish with lemon-lime soda to fill the glass (or to taste). Garnish with a bit of lime, and serve!
More Great Summer Cocktail Recipes
Electric Lemonade is a fabulous vodka cocktail for summer but I like to have a variety to choose from and I bet you do, too.
- Texas Mule cocktail is my twist on an old favorite, the iconic Moscow Mule recipe. Spicy, sweet, and tangy — you’ll love this refreshing, summer cocktail!
- Sex in the Driveway is a beautiful blue cocktail that’s perfect for sipping by the pool or serving at your barbecues – the only thing controversial about this drink is its name.
- Blue Hawaiian is made with cream of coconut and is creamy, sweet, and pretty. Think of a blue pina colada and you’ll be close.
- Pitcher Margaritas are a delicious blend of strawberries, watermelon, lime, basil are blended with tequila
- Brazillian Iced Coffee is SO good! A little caffeine, a little kick…
This gin, grapefruit, and elderflower cocktail from A Communal Table has my name written ALL over it. What about you?
You May Need
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
What’s new? Check out my Restless Chipotle & Co. Store on Amazon where you’ll find all kinds of nostalgic goodness! Thanks so much for being a part of Restless Chipotle!
A cocktail tool set is really a necessity for perfectly mixed cocktail. I am in love with this set – it’s pretty enough to display.
Several years ago we started using glass straws but it was frustrating trying to find some that were short enough for cocktails! Found them! These short glass straws are perfect for your electric lemonade drinks!
Electric Lemonade Cocktail Recipe
Shake up this pretty, blue summer cocktail and let the party begin! It makes a great pitcher drink, too. Don’t forget that you can click on “add to collection” to save it to your own, private recipe box!
If you click on the number of servings in the recipe card you can adjust the measurements up or down for the exact number of servings you need.
If you love this recipe please give it 5 stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Electric LemonadePrint Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce Blue Curaçao
- 2 ounces lemonade
- Squeeze of lime
- lemon lime soda or club soda
- 1 lime
- Add vodka, blue curaçao, lemonade to an ice filled shaker and shake well.
- Fill a glass with ice and pour the mix over.
- Add the lemon lime soda (to taste) and a squeeze of lime.
- Garnish with a lime wheel.