Easy Tuna Tacos RecipeSo, so yummy. I could eat these every single day.
Easy Tuna TacosPrint Save Saved!
- 8 Corn tortillas
- 2 5- ounce cans Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore in water
- 3 limes, divided use
- 6 ounces red cabbage
- ¼ cup red onion
- ¼ cup crumbled Cojita cheese
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons chopped, divided use, fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup roasted, shelled pumpkin seeds
- Salsa verde to taste
- Smoked paprika for garnish
- ½ cup sour cream or plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Water to thin out the mixture
I earn a commission from Instacart from qualifying purchases.
- Drain the Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore and place in a bowl.
- Cut one of the limes in half and squeeze both halves over the tuna. Set the other 2 limes aside.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the chopped, fresh cilantro and stir gently to mix.
- Set aside.
- Cut the cabbage into thin shreds with a sharp knife.
- Separate the shreds.
- Chop the onion.
- Set the cabbage and onion aside.
- Warm the tortillas wrapped in a damp paper towel in the microwave for about 1 minute.
- Place two hot tortillas on a plate, keeping the rest of the tortillas covered so they stay warm.
- Spoon a tablespoon of cream on each tortilla and spread gently to cover the bottom.
- Add some of the cabbage, then some of the onions.
- Place some of the tuna mixture on the top.
- Sprinkle with some of the Cojita cheese, cilantro, and pumpkin seeds.
- Drizzle salsa verde over all and add a few pumpkin seeds.
- Dust lightly with the smoked paprika.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Mix the sour cream (or yogurt) and cumin.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in enough water to thin the cream out to the consistency of a creamy salad dressing.
Nutrition information is estimated as a courtesy. If using for medical purposes, please verify information using your own nutritional calculator. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.