Are you a company that's ready to take a look at Restless Chipotle's Media Kit?
Do you promote the same high quality standards and concern for ingredients as I do? Are you an ethical company? Do you produce a quality product my readers would love to know about?
Contact me - maryeaudet(at)gmail (dot)com
Feel free to pin images from RestlessChipotle on Pinterest and similar sites with a link back to Restless Chipotle. You may NOT repost or copy and publish any content from my blog including, but not limited to, images, complete recipes, posts and pages. If you have questions please feel free to leave a comment or contact me at maryeaudet(at)gmail (dot)com . Please respect copyright laws. Thank you.
Restless Chipotle's Focus
Restless Chipotle encourages busy families to reconnect around the dinner table with vintage southern recipes updated to be quick and easy.
It's not *just* about the recipes but a food blog devoted to celebrating the traditions, family values, and flavors of the south. It’s about living graciously in the 21st century and bringing that small town feeling into our lives, giving our children those strong foundations of family, and making food into memories that are passed down from generation to generation.
- The “average” reader of RestlessChipotle is a woman between 35 and65
- She has a college degree or higher.
- She does not have any children under 17 but may have young grandchildren.
- Her household income is greater than $100,000.00 per year.
- She uses a desktop computer 52% of the time and her phone about 46% of the time
The average reader of Restless Chipotle has an above average amount of expendable income. She is confident and takes care of herself. She is concerned about social issues, world events, and environmental issues but she is not focused on these issues. She travels at least once a year, and has an appreciation of the “good things”in life, including fine wine, excellent food, and cool products to help her achieve oneness with her inner gourmet.
And she wants to do it fast.
She is as likely to prepare a complicated French Bistro meal for 25 of her closest friends as she is to spend the evening at a 5 star restaurant. Family dinners are a given whenever possible. She isn't above throwing together a Frito Pie, either.
Location, Location, Location
Approximately 84% of readers are from the United States, 5% from Canada, and the other 11% mostly from Europe.
Some companies that have partnered with Restless Chipotle/Texas Well Seasoned:
- Certified Angus Beef
- CK Mondavi and Family
- HEB/Central Market
- Captain Morgan
- Landmark Restaurant
- Bonefish Grill
- Norwegian Cruise Lines
- Perry’s Uptown
- Columbus Farm to Fork Naturals
and more. Shouldn’t your company be on this list?
The possibilities are almost endless.
- Recipe creation
- Facebook live
- Build excitement on social media
- Sponsorships to blog events
- Sponsored post, product review, contest or giveaway - incuding links, Tweets, and Facebook promo
- Scheduled Tweets and/or Facebook Posts
- On-site appearances and/or hosting of events
- On-site demonstrations, classes, and representation
- "Live" Tweets from sponsored events
- Restaurant reviews
- Television Segments
- You own idea is....
* Restless Chipotle (2009) and "Channel Your Inner Tart" (2008) are registered trademarks of RestlessChipotle Media and Marye Audet. All rights reserved