Heres the Restless Chipotle Media Kit
Feel free to pin images from RestlessChipotle on Pinterest and similar sites with a link back to Restless Chipotle. You may NOT repost or copy and publish any content from my blog including, but not limited to, images, complete recipes, posts and pages. If you have questions please feel free to leave a comment or contact me at maryeaudet(at)gmail (dot)com . Please respect copyright laws. Thank you.
I do of course, but only if you promote the same high quality standards and concern for ingredients as I do. Are you an ethical company? Do you eschew the use of HFCS? Let’s talk.
What’s the Focus?
Restless Chipotle encourages fresh, REAL food. Readers lead busy lives but enjoy cooking and baking at home – often on the weekends. My readers are interested in quality cook and bakeware, appliances, and items that make their cooking time more efficient. Boxed mixes, foods with MSG, chemicals and fillers are not generally of interest too the average Restless Chipotle reader.
Demographics for Advertisers
Bottom Line: Numbers (Per month, on average)
- Total Visitors: 145,897
- Unique Visitors: 126,722
- Page Views: 199,774 (more during holidays)
- Twitter: 2926
- Facebook Page: 4694
- Personal Facebook: 539
- LinkedIn: 500+
- Pinterest: 3075
- Google+ : 1111
- The “average” reader of RestlessChipotle is a woman between 35 and65
- She has a college degree or higher.
- She does not have any children under 17 but may have young grandchildren.
- Her household income is greater than $100,000.00 per year.
The average reader of Restless Chipotle has an above average amount of expendable income. She is confident and takes care of herself. She is concerned about social issues, world events, and environmental issues but she is not focused on these issues. She travels at least once a year, and has an appreciation of the “good things”in life, including fine wine, excellent food, and cool products to help her achieve oneness with her inner gourmet.
And she wants to do it fast.
She is as likely to prepare a complicated French Bistro meal for 25 of her closest friends as she is to spend the evening at a 5 star restaurant. Family dinners are a given whenever possible. She isn’t above throwing together a Frito Pie, either.
Location, Location, Location
Approximately 60% of readers are from the United States, with another 20% from Europe, 15% Asia, and a growing number of readers checking in from Africa.
The top ten cities that Restless Chipotle fans live in are (in descending order)
- New York
- San Francisco
- Ballinger (Tx)
Some companies that have partnered with Restless Chipotle/Texas Well Seasoned:
- Captain Morgan
- Sees Chocolate
- Tassimo Brewbot
- Landmark Restaurant
- Bonefish Grill
- High Maintenence
- Norwegian Cruise Lines
- Perry’s Uptown
- Columbus Farm to Fork Naturals
and more. Shouldn’t your company be on this list?
The possibilities are almost endless.
- Build excitement on social media
- Sponsorships to blog events
- Sponsored post, product review, contest or giveaway – incuding links, Tweets, and Facebook promo
- Scheduled Tweets and/or Facebook Posts
- On-site appearances and/or hosting of events
- On-site demonstrations, classes, and representation
- “Live” Tweets from sponsored events
- Restaurant reviews
- Television Segments
- You own idea is….
Online resume: Marye Audet
* Restless Chipotle (2009) and “Channel Your Inner Tart” (2008) are registered trademarks of RestlessChipotle Media and Marye Audet. All rights reserved