Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Coconut White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chewy, rich cookies with crispy edges have a bright tropical flavor that's just right for summer snacking. These freeze well baked or unbaked.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup butter room temperature
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup flaked sweetened coconut, toasted
- 1 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1/2 cup chopped dried pineapple
Preheat the oven to 375F.
Stir the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together.
Cream the butter, brown sugar, and sugar together until light and fluffy.
Mix in the vanilla and egg.
Quickly stir the dry ingredients into the butter mixture until well blended.
Fold in the white chocolate chips, coconut, and pineapple.
Drop by teaspoonfuls on a ungreased baking sheet.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until set but still slightly underdone.
Remove from oven.
Let cool for 5 minutes before removing from baking sheet.