Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Chicken Alfredo Ravioli
Chicken Alfredo ravioli takes just minutes to make so it's perfect for those super busy days! Tender cheese ravioli is covered with a creamy Alfredo sauce and some cooked chicken. Done in 15 minutes!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 8 servings
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese ,room temperature
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 6 ounces Parmesan cheese , grated
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pinch nutmeg , grated
- 2 cups chicken breast , cooked and diced
- 1 cup mushrooms ,optional -sliced and sauteed
- 2 cups spinach , optional -chopped
- 24 ounces ravioli , fresh or frozen- cooked and drained
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Saute the garlic until it softens.
Add the cream cheese and stir until blended.
Add the milk, cream, nutmeg, pepper, and Parmesan and whisk until smooth.
Stir in the chicken breast (and mushrooms/spinach if you are using them) ,and serve over ravioli or other favorite pasta.
Make it even quicker by using your favorite prepared Alfredo sauce!
Calories: 693kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 44g | Saturated Fat: 24g | Cholesterol: 171mg | Sodium: 1033mg | Potassium: 348mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1910IU | Vitamin C: 3.1mg | Calcium: 372mg | Iron: 9.6mg