Add to Collection
Go to Collections
This easy, no bake pie is fluffy and rich. It's perfect for potlucks and holidays because you make it ahead of time! The creamy, decadent base is full of pecans, coconut, pineapple and cherries chilled in a sweet, crumb crust. Experience level: Begninner
Prep Time 5 minutes
Chill Time 6 hours
Total Time 5 minutes
- 1 prepared crumb crust I made a crust with Frosted Flakes cereal crumbs
- 1 cup coconut sweetened flaked
- 15.25 oz pineapple crushed - well drained and 1 tablespoon reserved
- 1 cup maraschino cherries drained & chopped
- 1/2 cup pecans toasted and chopped
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk I use Eagle Brand
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon pineapple juice
- 2 1/2 cups whipped topping divided - I used my homemade Cool Whip
- 1/4 cup toasted coconut for topping
In a large bowl, combine coconut, crushed pineapple, maraschino cherries, pecans, sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and pineapple juice.
Gently fold in 1 1/2 cups whipped topping.
Spoon into crust.
Before serving top with remaining whipped topping and sprinkle with toasted coconut.
Calories: 321kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 83mg | Potassium: 337mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 39g | Vitamin A: 180IU | Vitamin C: 31.3mg | Calcium: 170mg | Iron: 0.7mg