Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Cranberry Moscow Mule
A pretty holiday cocktail, the cranberry Moscow Mule is spicy, sparkling, and delicious! So easy to make -- you'll love this as much when you entertain as you will when relaxing with a friend.
Prep Time 2 minutes
Total Time 2 minutes
- 2 ounces orange vodka , plain vodka can be used
- 2 ounces cranberry cocktail
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- cracked ice
- 4 ounces spicy ginger beer , ginger ale can be substituted
- 2 tablespoons frozen cranberries
- lime wedges
Mix the vodka, cranberry cocktail, lime juice, and cracked ice in a shaker.
Shake until the shaker is icy cold and frosty.
Strain into a chilled glass.
Add the ginger beer.
Add the cranberries and lime wedges to garnish.
Calories: 203kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Sodium: 9mg | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin C: 34.2% | Iron: 1.1%