Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Snickers Bar Pie
A rich chocolate ganache is layered over peanuts and caramel and topped with a nougat meringue. No baking required!
Prep Time 20 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 12 servings
- 9 whole chocolate graham crackers , ground to fine crumbs
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 ounce bittersweet chocolate , melted
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter , melted
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate , finely chopped
- 6 ounces milk chocolate , finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter , cut into 1/2" cubes
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup caramel , homemade or commercial, reserve 2 tablespoons for top
- 1 cup chopped , honey roasted or salted peanuts, reserve 1/4 cup for top
- 3 large egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2/3 cup light brown sugar
Mix graham cracker crumbs and remaining crust ingredients until well blended. Mixture will be a little crumbly.
Press the chocolate crumb mixture into the pie dish covering the bottom and sides.
Chill for at least 30 minutes, or until the crust is firm.
Heat the cream until bubbles form around the edges.
Add the chocolate, butter, and vanilla and stir until smooth.
Pour into the chilled crust, over the caramel and peanuts.
Chill about an hour, or until the ganache is set.
Rinse the bowl and whips of your mixer with vinegar.
Beat egg whites and vanilla until frothy.
Slowly add sugar, a tablespoon at a time and beat until no graininess remains.
Continue to beat the meringue until it is stiff and glossy.
Spoon the meringue over the ganache and make spikes with the back of a spoon.
Use a kitchen torch to brown the meringue.
Serve immediately or chill for up to 8 hours.
Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.
Drizzle with the reserved caramel and sprinkle with the reserved peanuts.