Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Cookies and Cream Dip
A sweet, rich dip that is full of cookies and cream flavor. Perfect for bridal showers, baby showers, or any other party.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Pinch salt
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 8- oz packages of cream cheese , room temperature
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 to 2 tablespoons heavy cream , or as needed for correct texture
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips , chopped
- 1/2 to 1 cup coarsely chopped Oreos - depending on your taste
- Pretzels , 'Nilla wafers, Lorna Doones, Chocolate wafers, graham crackers or whatever sounds good to you as dippers
Beat the cream cheese, salt, and sugar until well blended and no longer grainy.
Beat in the sour cream and vanilla and whip.
Check the texture. If it is too stiff (it will stiffen when chilled) beat in a tablespoon or two of heavy cream.
Fold in the chopped white chocolate and oreos.
Chill, tightly covered, for at least 2 hours.
May be made up to 1 day ahead of time (cookies will tend to soften the longer it is stored)