Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Blackberry Chipotle Steak Sauce
A spicy, fruity blackberry steak sauce that tastes just like summer. It's easy to make and you can use it on chicken or pork, too.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
Servings 12 servings
- 1 vidalia or Texas 1015 onion , peeled, and chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic , smashed with a heavy knife but not chopped
- 1 pint blackberries
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoons of chopped ginger
- 2 dried Thai chilis
- 2 teaspoons chipotle in adobo , mashed, or to taste
- 1 1/2 cups Manischewitz Blackberry Wine
- Generous pinch of salt
- Generous pinch of pepper
Add all ingredients to a saucepan.
Simmer for 30 minutes making sure the mixture does not go dry.
Press through a food mill, puree, or leave chunky