Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Cranberry Oatmeal White Chocolate Cookies
Chewy, crispy oatmeal cookies jam packed with dried cranberries, pecans, and white chocolate chips. Then you dip them in white chocolate. YUM!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 8 minutes
Total Time 13 minutes
- 1 cup unsalted butter , room temperature
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup pure cane sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Triple Sec or 1/4 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked old fashioned oats
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 12 oz vanilla candy coating
- Holiday sprinkles as desired
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Beat butter and sugars together until well combined.
Beat in egg, Triple Sec, and vanilla extract and beat well.
Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, orange zest, and salt.
Mix until combined.
Mix oats, cranberries, pecans, and white chocolate chips.
Add oat mixture to flour mixture and blend well.
Place heaping teaspoon-sized balls of cookie dough onto a Silpat lined cookie sheet.
Bake 8-9 minutes.
Do not over bake. They'll look a little undercooked when you take them out.
Let cookies cool.
Once cookies are cool, melt the coating in a bowl in the microwave. It takes about 2 minutes.
Dip cookies, one at a time, into the glaze.
Sprinkle with holiday sprinkles, colored sugar, or whatever you like.