Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Quick and Healthy with Minute® Ready to Serve Rice!
A fresh side dish or light lunch that just bursts with flavor, color, and texture. It's ready in less than 2 minutes! Add cooked grilled chicken or shrimp for a protein packed, healthy meal.
Prep Time 2 minutes
Cook Time 1 minute
Total Time 3 minutes
- 1 container Multi-Grain Medley Minute® Ready to Serve Rice
- 2 tablespoons of chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons of dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery , optional
- 1/4 cup finely chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup citrus vinaigrette
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh grapefruit juice
- 1/4 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
Remove the film from the top of the Minute® Ready to Serve Rice, Multi-Grain Medley.
Microwave for one minute.
Fluff with a fork and turn out onto a plate.
Stir in the pecans, celery, cranberries, and lettuce.
Pour vinaigrette over the top and mix lightly.
Shake all the ingredients together and add salt and pepper to taste.
Keeps in the refrigerator for up to a month. Shake before using.