Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Chile Rellenos Dip
Perfect for game day or as a side for your soup, this chile rellenos dip is creamy and satisfying.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 6 servings
- 2 8- ounce packages cream cheese room temperature
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 taco seasoning packet low sodium
- 2 4- ounce cans diced green chiles
- 1/3 cup salsa verde
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 2/3 cup Japanese style bread crumbs
- 1 avocado diced
- Queso Fresco optional, crumbled
Preheat the oven to 375F
Mix the cream cheese, cilantro, the taco mix , and chiles until completely blended.
Smooth the mixture into one 1-1/2 quart or 6 personal sized baking dishes.
Top with the salsa verde.
Sprinkle on 1/2 of the cheese.
Cover with the bread crumbs.
Bake for 10 minutes.
Add remaining cheese and bake 5 minutes more or until cheese is melted and dip is piping hot.
Serve topped with avocado and queso fresco with tortilla chips on the side.