Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Pumpkin Spice Daiquiri
A creamy daiquiri that's just right for autumn sipping! Pumpkin, spices, and rum are shaken together to create a rich, not too sweet drink.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 1 cocktail
- 2 ounces spiced rum
- 1 ounce butterscotch schnapps
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin
- cloves Pinch each of cinnamon , ginger, and fresh grated nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 1/2 ounce salted caramel syrup
- Squeeze of lemon optional
- Maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt crystals
Spread a thin line of maple syrup around the top of a chilled glas.
Mix the brown sugar and salt in a saucer.
Run the rim through the sugar mixture.