Valentine’s Day is in a week and I should be posting amazing images of cookies, cakes, and other sweet treats to tempt you into believing I am a food blogger extraordinaire. Sadly, between other commitments and getting hit with a nasty virus that is still spinning around my system I just have not cooked. Not one whit. Not a crumb. Not a smidgen. And the really sad part is I am not sure how long the exhaustion from this thing is gonna last.
So, in the meantime… here are some of my favorite treats and posts from the archives.
- Anjou Pear Tarts with Balsamic Glaze
- Orange Kiss Me Cookies
- 50 Best Cupcake Recipes on the Internet
- Bittersweet Chocolate and Earl Grey Terrine
- Crunchy French Toast with Tropical Fruit Compote, breakfast in bed anyone?
- Pink Velvet Cake
- Red Velvet Cake
- Cream of Asparagus and White Truffle Soup
- Chocolate Merlot Cake with Cardamom