Smoky Cheese Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese, , cubed
- 2 cups sharp cheddar, , cubed
- 1/2 cup Pepper-jack cheese, , cubed (or smoked Provelone if you don't want the spice)
- 1/2 cup dark beer
- 2 teaspoons of liquid smoke, , or to taste
- 2 - 4 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Wasabi powder, , or grated horseradish to taste, optional
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric, (for color)
- Few twists of pepper
- Melt the cheeses in the beer over low heat, stirring constantly.
- When it is smooth add the remaining ingredients.
- Adjust seasoning
- Serve warm - you can keep it warm in a small slow cooker set on the lowest heat.