Mint oreo cookies and cream bark is an easy to make candy recipe that the kids can make for their Valentine’s Day parties (or Christmas) at school. The youngest ones may need a little help with the melting part but it’s pretty easy and really delicious.
Mint Oreo Cookies and Cream BarkPrint Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 2 lbs white chocolate
- 1 half package mint Oreo cookies, , cut in bite sized pieces.
- Spray a large cookie sheet or casserole pan with PAM or any cooking spray. Line it with waxed paper. Spray waxed paper with more spray.
- Melt 2 lbs of white chocolate and spread over the waxed paper.
- Quickly sprinkle chopped Oreos over the top and press in carefully.
- Allow to chill in the refrigerator until set.
- Remove and break into pieces.
- You can, at this point, melt milk chocolate and spread it on a prepared cookie sheet and lay the cookies and cream bark on it for a second layer of chocolate so that it has a double decker effect.
Let's Keep in Touch!