Spicy Chocolate Pixie Cookies
- 2 c flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cardamom
- 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
- 12 Tbs (3/4 c) Hershey’s Special Dark Cocoa
- 1/2 c unsalted butter
- 2 c sugar
- 4 eggs
- confectioners sugar
- Cream butter and sugar, add eggs and cocoa and mix until smooth.
- Mix dry ingredients except confectioners and add to butter mixture.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Roll 1 tsp of the dough into balls and roll in confectioners to coat.
- Set 2 ” apart on a silpat covered baking sheet.
- Bake at 300 for 18-20 minutes. Cool.
Makes 48Let's Keep in Touch!