This buffalo chicken dip is fantastic — even if you don’t like the real thing! Perfect for football season, autumn parties, and holiday entertaining!
Buffalo Chicken Dip for Super Bowl Snacking
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 lb bacon
- 1/4 cup onion sautéed
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 3/4 cup Franks Buffalo Wing Sauce, , or your favorite
- 1/2 cup Ranch Dressing
- 2 cups shredded cheddar or Monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 cup bleu cheese, , crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- Poach the chicken until it is tender.
- Shred it and set aside.
- Fry bacon until crisp. Drain.
- Sauté the onion until transparent.
- Add the cream cheese, sauce, Ranch, and cheese to the pan.
- Heat, stirring until cheese is melted and ingredients are completely mixed together.
- Spoon into serving dish and top with green onion and bleu cheese.
- Serve warm with chips, celery, carrot sticks, cauliflower, soft tortillas, toasted baguette slices, or even in sandwiches.
- You can also toss everything except the bleu cheese and green onion into a crock pot set on low for a couple of hours.
images:marye audetLet's Keep in Touch!