Strawberry, Rose & Key Lime Jam
- 2 qts strawberries, washed hulled, and crushed.
- 1 package Sure-Jell powdered pectin
- 1/4 c key lime juice
- 1 Tbs rose water
- 7 cups sugar
- Combine crushed berries, juice, pectin, and rosewater in a large pan.
- Bring to a boil stirring once in awhile to keep from sticking.
- Add the sugar and stir until it dissolves.
- Return it to a rolling boil and boil hard for one minute stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- If there is any foam on top, skim it off and discard.
- Ladle jam in hot jars, leaving 1/2 inch head space.
- Adjust caps. Process 10 minutes in a boiling water bath.
4 pints jam.
Let's Keep in Touch!